THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Page 50 of 366 ♥




♥ Assalamualaikum 
♥ Hi we meet again! Thanks for visit my blog 
♥ This week was the best of my life 
♥ Guest what ? It was my birthday 
♥ My sweet 17 memory ! 
♥ So lets check it out ! 
l
l
l
l
V


♥ The Birthday Girl ! 


♥ Thanks To my Sweet Friend 


♥ Left : The Planner ! Right : The Victim  


♥ My soulmate fall in love with my "Selipers" 
♥ It took half an hour for me to get it back ! 


♥ My Great-grandchild : Anna so "Manja"! 
♥ Fooling around with them 








♥ My Soulmate So "Manja" right? 
♥ Hahaha 


♥ They fighting each other ! Me taking picture 


♥ The Climax of my birthday 
♥ Attack by them ! with Cream Cake




♥ Next with my little Sister! 






♥ That All for this week 
♥ Proverb for this week 
 Hold a true friend with both your hands 
♥ Because One day 
♥ You may don't have that chance anymore 
♥ 1437 ! Epal Merah & AyuIqash 
♥ Assalamualaikum  


0 cσммЄиƬ...:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...