THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 27, 2012

When Your Gone ♥





♥ Assalamualaikum 
♥ Why I have to face this again? 
♥ More over, at time like this 
♥ Why you have to be this cruel 
♥ I told you that this is my weakness 
♥ I can't face it but still you hurt me 
♥ Someone times my tears fall itself 
♥ Sorry but I can't forgive you ! T_T 


♥ This is my cutest sister ! 



♥ Currently At school 










♥ Good news We win the Drama Second place 
♥ Alhamdulilah 



♥ And I get the most highest ICT Mark for Ujian I 
♥ Just smile 






♥ My Old Friend + Tuition mate hehe 
♥ Gosh! I miss her Such A feminine person   






♥ Know What common between us ? 
♥ We both KIDAL ! 



♥ That all for now ! 
♥ Take care & That for my new Follower :) 
♥ Assalamualaikum 


0 cσммЄиƬ...:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...